Not too spicy for a curry dish; a tasty vegetarian meal.
This makes a huge batch! Doesn't freeze well, so make sure you've got the guests to eat it up!
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 can chicken broth
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 14.5 can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 16 oz bag frozen green beans
- 1 16 oz bag frozen cauliflower
Place potatoes, carrots, onions, apples and chickpeas in crockpot. In a bowl, combine chicken broth, curry, garlic, coriander, red pepper, cinnamon, and basil, pour into crockpot. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Serve with rice.