This is a standard ‘dish to pass’ that a friend of ours brings to many of our get-togethers. We like it with Triscuits, but it’s good with crackers, bread, bagel, rye chips, tortilla chips, veggies – just about anything!
I also add garlic powder (because everything is better with garlic!).
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
Combine all ingredients and chill at least two hours.
Original Recipe is posted on Knorr